Wednesday, July 28, 2004

aiyoh......as ive decided to visit SJI on Friday coz of my birthday off, Ms Richards told me they have Cross Country!!!!
 
aargh! so badluck.....
 
but then, 15 seconds ago, she said cross country is at 2pm...heng....
 
haha...this shows must ask properly before jumping to conclusions...haha
 
anyway, just wanna visit the good old bunch of teachers. realise that whenever i leave a school, teachers will leave that school in the same yr or soon....haiz
 
in Pri Sch, many teachers ive known since young left, including Ms Koh and Ms Nathan...very sad hor? then in Sec Sch, Roger left, Clement Fernandez, Joleen Chang, Joyce Seah and quite a few others. Joyce left when we left and Joleen the following year. Then in JC, Mr Wee left and Mr Homer G. left on the year we left, and heard He Laoshi!!!!, haha, and Mr Lian leaving too...oh no!!!!!!! am i bad luck or what? haha....sigh
 
and they were really good teachers, most of them anyway...
 
well, glad my FAV of the FAV teachers are still in SJI. Ms "Aiyoh, you all ehz....A51!" Richards and Mrs "Quick, press press calculator" (with arms akimbo) Chern. haha...they were absolutely funny....we, as in A51, um, actually me, Russ and Kel, dunno about the rest, love them TO THE CORE!!!! haha....they were really the best. you can talk to them about practically EVERYTHING in the mind of a Sec student...and they will chat with you, comfort you and share with you.
 
still remember when I was in Sec 4, I cried cause my Vice President of the CCA backstabbed me and my fellow teammates, especially me. In the end, he got a DISTINCTION for CCA while I got a MERIT. I was so sad! All our team's efforts went to waste cause he told one of the teachers he did everything! and for most of them, he wasnt even in any of the discussions! I was so peeved with that teacher (didnt talk to her even after I left for 1 year) and looked for the other teacher instead. She, however, said, "Joseph, I know you put in lots of efforts and did us proud. I'm proud of you too cause you are my A1 and fav history student! but you cant deny *** did more than you, and he definitely did those things!" I was so angry! I walked back to class, controlling my tears. I took my seat and my face was red. No one noticed except for my partner, Chun Ting. He was shocked. Richards was teaching in class at that time btw...then I sobbed a little and ran out of class to the toilet, crying. The class was quiet and everyone stared at me. I locked myself in the cubicle and thought of how I was so humiliated and never wanna be good again (similar huh?). Kelvin then came looking for me and finally brought me back to class. When I returned, the class was still talking (trying to pretend) but eyes were stuck on me. Everyone WAS shocked. At the end of school, Richards and Chern (of coz Richards told her) came and talk to me with Kel and Russ (was Nic there?) and they comforted me. they wanted to fight the distinction for me but I said nvm cause I looked for them twice already. Nic says (yar, he was there) that I should fight and not give up like that! especially since they all could see all the efforts ive put in, bringing work to class, running around school even at 6 plus when all Clubs have long ended, everyday meeting my mates for meetings...etc. All of them knew. I was touched that they did for it brought me the greatest comfort I ever had. So in the end, I didnt get the DISTINCTION Cert, and didnt get the Best Leader award ($150, and it wasnt such a name but nvm). Everyone in the hall looked at me when my name was not read out when it came to my class yet ***'s name was read out. his class was the one behind me. People came to ask, "Why Vice got it yet Prez didnt?" I dunno what to say. But for those whom ive explained, they know it was a bluff thing cause they know the efforts ive put in.
 
thanks people for trusting in me and loving me always.
 
well, the point in this story, is to bring out how GREAT those 2 teachers were! absolutely fantasic! even the most positive word in English cant describe them!
 
anyway, Ningz, sorry, I was just stating some examples...I know you study hard :P so dont be disappointed!
 
anyway...gotta go. must go online read Amazing Race (im not watching) and sleep early for im doing guard duty tmr....*yawns*
 
bye!






the facts of life....
- 7/28/2004 09:25:00 PM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!